Wednesday, April 16, 2014

ANOTHER YEAR OF AGELESSNESS




     I have to remember we are all at different stages in our lives and me being 40 something, my life choices are going to be different then a 30 year old. For me it's not all about me looking like a rock star anymore…..having the best butt or having the cutest BF.  I'm so much more focused on having a fulfilling life with amazing adventures, living a healthy life, being as fit as I can be without killing myself, finding and keeping GOOD friends, finding a life partner who I am happy with and compatible with, not spending tons of money on makeup and useless clothing items, saving my pennies more for travel adventures that will have me remembering them on my last days on this earth, and getting closer to my spiritual self. My priorities have changes over the years and right now I feel more comfortable in my skin then I have ever felt. It feels good to step back and actually see the whole picture and feel at peace with my life.  




      

               Here are a few ways to live a happier life



1. Eat better and excersise at least 3 times a week.


2. Take up yoga and meditation to distress your life.


3. Buy less, recycle what you don't use, and buy used whenever possible


4. Live below your means.....who needs a sports car at this time in your life anyways?


5. Make time to become a better friend by being supportive and there during the bad times and not just the good times. 


6. Excepting people for who they are, no one is perfect and waiting for perfection will lead to a lifetime of disappoinment. 


7. Get a hobbie you will enjoy as you age that will keep you busy and less lonely at times. 


8. Build a bucket list and each year make sure you check something off of it, whether big or small. Just do it!!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment