Thursday, October 3, 2013

AROUND THE WORLD TICKET SITES



STA Travel site is mainly for students who want to get a discount rate to travel around the world. They have examples of trips and prices on their website and a ton of other information. I passed up using them seeing I'm not a student, but still a great resource for information. 



This site is one of two sites that I just love to look at and dream of the many different ATW tickets you can purchase. The problem I have with them is, you can't get a price quote without emailing them with the trip you want to take. I'm a little inpatient, I want to know now! Still a great site though.




Now this is my favorite site and the one we have booked our ATW Europe trip. You can plug in as many routes, countries, and dates as you like and clink "Search" and you get a price at the bottom. You can book your ATW trip right then and there. It's that easy!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment