Wednesday, October 2, 2013

THE EUROPEAN BACKPACK


Awe the joys of choosing and carrying a European backpack. I've only done this one other time and that was in 2008. I traveled from London, to Paris, to Amsterdam with a 78L pack. Large for a lot of people's standards, but I was bound and determined to do it. My back paid for that trip and then some. 

So for this trip I have traded in that 78L pack and have downsized to a Jansport 65L pack. I have bought a few cubes to fit more stuff in this pack and to be a little bit more organized. I of course want to be able to leave some extra room for the trinkets I pick up along the way. The things I buy and can't carry will just have to be shipped back home. And this new pack is super comfortable to wear and super cute. You always want to be stylish while in Europe you know. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment