Friday, October 4, 2013

TWO GYPSIES ON THE FLY


Carla has never been overseas and this makes me happy, because it's always a pleasure to see someone experience Europe for the first time. I have a feeling we are going to have a blast with this "Betty Boop" girl, who is always bubbly and full of life. Carla is on assignment in Califirnia right now as a dialysis nurse.   

                 Carla RN





My name is Sherry and I have been an emergency room nurse since 2005 and a nurse since 2001. I started up the "Emergency Nurse Travels" blog again to document the gypsy Europe ATW trip and my travel assignments. This blog has been dead since 2009, but it's been revived to share my love of photography and traveling with you. It has been a longtime dream of mine to do an ATW trip since 2006. I'm thrilled to have found three other adventurous gypsies like me to take this trip with me. Right now I am on assignment in the Land of Enchantment; New Mexico. 

   Sherry (AKA: Gypsy On The Fly) 



No comments:

Post a Comment