Tuesday, October 8, 2013

IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS YOU NEED


When planning a trip around Europe, it's the little things that really matter. What are the most important items that you must get for your trip, besides your backpack. Here is a few accentual things that you will want to pick up. 

 
1. Waterproof backpack cover

2. Quick Drying Towel

3. Assorted Size Cubes for Clothes

4. European Converter

5. Over your clothes Rain Coat

6. Ear Plugs and Eye Shield

7. Shower Shoes for Hostels

8. Sleeping Sack for Hostel Bed

9. Solid Shampoo

10. Compressible Pillow

11. Wine Bottle Opener

        European Converter

              Clear Rain Coat

          Sleeping Sack

           Solid Shampoo

          Compressible Pillow

         Wine Bottle Opener



12.  CAPITAL ONE 360 CREDIT CARD

   https://secure.capitalone360.com/

Capital One charges no foreign transaction fees, so you can now spend more freely while traveling abroad. This is the card that I will be using for my overseas travel. I signed up with Capital One at first to just start saving for my trip to Istanbul, Turkey, but I now put money into it every month to save for my vacations. I love the no fees and the convenience of transferring money from my regular checking account into the 360 account just by getting online.

No comments:

Post a Comment